We pride ourselves on an honest, friendly and approachable way to work. With plenty of experience dealing with clients from all walks of life, we all still feel happiest with a friendly and amiable work ethic, with a prudent regard to cost and a firm eye on professionalism. If you are already familiar with commissioning consultants, or a complete novice, rest assured, you will be be provided with the best quality of service.
To undertake a project, each project is treated individually, with utomost confidentiality and tailored to your particular needs.
Dagge Design is a multi-disciplined chartered Design consultancy serving the creative business needs of commerce and industry.
To start, we always recommend having a budget inmind, let us know if you have a particular figure and we will see what we can offer for that cost. If not we can offer cisting suggestions to suit your needs.
1. Interview. we welcome an informal chat to understand a bit about your business, your particular marketplace, your current trading situation and your ambitions. From that we will be able to identify the best way forward to target a solution suitable to your needs.
2. Commissioning - After liasing about your plans, we can confirm or offer a cost option and agree the sums required to commence proceedings. All work will be charged work in progress or at the end of each stage within a calendar month. In order to offer affordable charging rates, prompt payment will be expected. Payment would be expected to be within 7 days of receipt of incoice.
3. Foundation stage - this is where we will start to undertake research and identify project opportunities, compile ideas and offer as a presentation, talking through idea process. You will be expected to be available to discuss and offer feedback to address further work. The information will be compiled and issued to client for double checking and await approval before moving on to next stage.
4. Development stage - this is where we take approved ideas from stage 3 and develop further into a working format. Informatioon will be compliked as a presentation and issued for your consideration awaiting feedback for further development. The information will be compiled and issued to client for double checking and await approval before moving on to next stage.
5. Detailing stage - On completion of the development stage, fine detailing will be engaged to double check work, format and prepare for issue for production. The information will be compiled and issued to client for double checking and await approval before moving on to next stage.
6. Production stage - The work will be double checked and formatted for issue to the supplier for production. The information will be compiled and issued to client for double checking and await approval before moving on to next stage.
7. Completion - Once the project has been issued to the suplier and returned we can then conclude and complete the project.